Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fun Pictures

I don’t have much for a blog post tonight…so I thought I would show you some pictures from the last week. That’s fun, right?


These Boots.
I pretty much fell in love with them the moment I laid eyes on them in the store.
I mean…look at them :) how could I not?! 
Luckily, they were 50% off. 

And Jaxen is pretty adorable in them. 
I’m kicking myself now for not taking a picture of him in them this past week.
I dressed him in striped blue/white overall-shorts with a long red sleeve shirt and these boots.
Too precious. 


Nap Time.
Jaxen is into multiple blankets whether he is napping or sleeping at night.
Pretty cute.


These next few pictures are pretty much on my “favorite-picture list” right now.

Doesn’t get much better than that, right?!


In our Sunday-best!



Hope everyone has a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment