Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Weekend Occurrences

Over the past weekend (Friday and Saturday) Jaxen has been up until after 11 PM. 11 PM. Yes, you read that right. He was going to bed between 8:30 - 9:00 PM. WAS. Until Friday hit. I was actually glad he was still up on Friday night so I could spend some time with him (Anniversary night). But I was not glad on Saturday. At all. Let's just say that Nik had to take over. The rest of the week has been a bit better.

**********

Other weekend occurrences (with pictures)...

Thursday afternoon I found Nik and Jaxen like this:
I don't think Nik was actually sleeping, just dozing...but still. Pretty funny!
Saturday morning after Jaxen was fed, we took him outside to enjoy
some fresh air. And we played ping-pong.

Later in the morning/early afternoon, we let Jaxen play in his jumper while we played ping-pong.

Yes, we played lots of ping-pong this weekend! And it was fun!

Nik and I had some errands to run and Jaxen needed a
wardrobe change (surprise, surprise) so we put him in his Lambert's onsie!

"Future Roll Thrower"

He looks like such a big boy, in his 'suspenders' and jeans!

Saturday evening we hung out with Quention, Kris, Emily and Katie -
They had lots of fun playing with Jaxen!





It was bath night for Jaxen so I brought over supplies and the girls
got to give Jaxen a bath in the sink!

The picture below does not show it, but he actually really liked it.
He loves baths!

Sunday, at church, we had our Thanksgiving meal.

This is how Jaxen enjoyed lunch!

Not able to touch any of my food - Happy for me, not so much for him!

Here are some pics of the Thanksgiving outfit we purchased for him.

Love it. Especially the turkey on his bottom!
By the way - these pictures were taken quickly, 
before the meltdown that occurs when he is on his belly!
He is "Mommy's Little Turkey Butt!"

2 comments:

  1. He's SO big! Oye! I can't believe it. Very adorable too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his outfits, they are so adorable on him.

    ReplyDelete