Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall 2012 Bucket List - Update

It has been two months since I started my Fall Bucket List.
Only one month left! 
Here is where I am so far with it:


Previously Completed

Go on a date with Nik (no Jaxen) - COMPLETED!
Try 4 new recipes - COMPLETED!
Get caught up on Jaxens Baby Books - COMPLETED!
Hang out at a lake - COMPLETED!


Completed in October

Have a Garage Sale - COMPLETED!

Take pics of Jaxen with pumpkins - COMPLETED!

Make a fall wreath - COMPLETED!



Still to Complete

Go on a hike
Read a book - I am about 34 pages in....
Host a game night
Have a movie night with my husband (pizza + 2 movies)
Bake homemade bread
Lose 10 pounds - I have lost 4...
Take part in a community service project - In the works for November...
Do something special for my 10 year wedding anniversary
Get caught up on my 2012 photo book

**********

And that's my update. 7 out of 16. Lots more to do this next month!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you go girl! I need to come up with a list like this and do it. Maybe it will give me a project to work on and keep me busy.

    ReplyDelete