Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful

Blogger issues are worked out, and Jaxen-going-to-bed issues are getting worked out!

**********

As I sit here recalling our Thanksgiving this year (so I have documentation of Jaxen's first Thanksgiving) I am reminded again, how thankful I am. This week, I heard of a family who lost thier 13 year old son on Friday. Life is precious. Time is short. I know that. You know that.


I am so thanful for the family that God has blessed me with. This time last year, I was pregnant. And thinking about the future with that little baby. The future is here and it is more than I ever could have imagined.


Not everyone's future turns out the way 'it is supposed to' all the time. And that can be tough. And as I think about that, what I am most thankful for right now is that  nothing is unexpected to God. I find peace in that. I hope you can too.



**********

Thanksgiving 2012, we spent at my Mamaw's. Here is a short recap:

Family Bonding.


Great food!


Jaxen pretty much entertained everyone!


He got to meet family members he had not yet met!


And helped us look through all the Black Friday ads. And by help...I mean, eat.


He had fun looking at the Christmas tree with Mamaw.


And giving her love. And by giving her love...I mean, eating her face.


We enjoyed seeing everyone, especially Bebe and Grandpa Scotty!


We had some family members missing this year. So that was sad. 
But overall, it was a good Thanksgiving!

1 comment: