Friday, September 7, 2012

Everyday Kind of Stuff

Here are some pics from our everyday life...
and a little glimpse into our world.

Yes, I always have a camera lying around.
No, I don't capture every single moment that I want to.


Bath.
We give him a bath about every 2 days - 
usually Saturday, Monday and Thursday. 

After-bath routine.
We dry him off (sometimes with the help of the heat lamp from the bathroom); then put on a clean diaper; comb his hair; put lotion on his eggsema; dress him in pajamas and then give lots of cuddles and kisses!

The cuddles and kisses.
We interrupted our routine for a picture!

Impromptu family pic.
I love tag-teaming our bath / night time routine with Nik.
It's fun. 

Sitting up like a big boy on the couch.
We are practicing this new technique.
By the way - my sister bought these pj's and we love them!

Play time.
We do lots of this.
Although I don't normally lay through the playmat.
With my luck...I would strangle myself!

And that's a glimpse into our 'everyday'!

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a cute adorable little family you guys are!

    ReplyDelete