Monday, September 3, 2012

Our Sunday

Our little stud-man with his daddy, all ready for church!


This was our 3rd attempt at shoes. It didn't last long. And that's okay with me. Why in the world are overalls soooo cute on little babies? Seriously. I would dress him in them everyday!

And here he is, laughing (not at me)!


By the way, I have this strong desire to cut my hair. And then I saw this picture and my hair was having a good day. So now I'm reconsidering. Thoughts? To cut or not to cut?

After church we hit the road with some friends and went to Inks Lake (near Austin). We had a great time. Jaxen loved being outdoors and he even went into the lake!

Here he is, hanging out with me. Making faces. Cute faces!



And in the lake, with daddy. He loved it!


It was pretty fun shopping for some swimming trunks for him. And Nik could not resist the shades. I do have to say he looks pretty cool in them!



He eventually got cold and we had to bring him out. But I think he loved it! He never fussed and really liked his feet touching the bottom!

So he hung out with me the rest of the afternoon, looking all cool!

Thank you, Palmers and Johnsons for the very fun afternoon at the lake. Check that off my Bucket List! Can we go back every weekend?



2 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad we found the snaps on the legs of those really cute overalls!?!?! I think my nephew has definetly got to be the coolest kid in the whole world. He does look like he had a great time. The ending picture is perfect! Wow! Have a great week Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable in those overalls. What a handsome little boy he is!

    ReplyDelete