Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Slowing Down

I have not blogged lately because not much is going on!

The kids are out of school this week for Thanksgiving Break. I am working from home a bit, so Nik can get a little sleep in the mornings with the kids home. He officially started his "busy season" at work, going in earlier than normal, and will start working Sunday's this weekend.

The boys are starting basketball soon - but thankfully it will be a bit slower pace than the football season was. Plus, I'm not coaching! 

Work is still pretty busy for me. We are having a hard time filling any of the 3 open positions right now. I hope that changes after the New Year. We will see!

We have a very relaxed, low-key Thanksgiving planned. I hope to do something fun with the kiddos, but it just depends on what is actually open, and how we feel. I'll keep you posted!

That's all I have for now - Enjoying the slower pace of life.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment