Thursday, November 4, 2021

Life Lately

Here is a bit of life lately for you....

I love setting the TV up outside, watching football (eating pizza at the same time is just a bonus)!


Jaxen talked me into playing Monopoly over a weekend. It was not too bad when you play for 1 hour here and there. He beat me. Bad. Park Place and Boardwalk with houses are no joke. I only had "savings" to land on them twice. That third time did me in. Haha.

 
Nik enjoys taking the boys to see cool cars. They apparently love to pose in front of those cool cars. Please notice my kids are both in shorts, but Zane has a jacket on. (It was new and he wanted to wear it, even though it was hot outside).

 
I love the little moments when my boys are being sweet. Jaxen was reading us bedtime stories one night when we had a sleepover together.

 
I'm thankful I can work from home when needed. Zane was sick a few days so I worked at home in the mornings, while Nik slept. Here is me... in my element - messy hair, comfortable clothes and hot tea in my favorite mug.

 
A little later - a sweet boy wanted a pic with me and my (blue-light blocking) glasses.

 
Zane's day, week, month, maybe year was made when a friend of his gave him this huge dinosaur that was never played with anymore. Zane has had the best time with Tooth. That's his name.

 
Good night Tooth, and Zane.

 
Zane has really been into drawing lately - can you tell what this is a picture of? The KC Chiefs and the Dallas Cowboys playing football. Zane is doing excellent with his letters and over the weekend, I taught him how to draw a star. We find pictures like this all over our house now!


And last, but not least - look at what my hubby received at work: Peer MVP. People love working with Nik. They are always glad when they find out he is their supervisor (he moves around a lot).



No comments:

Post a Comment