Monday, November 15, 2021

Fall Pics

This past Sunday I asked my boys if they would be willing to let me take a few pics of them, outside. They were not thrilled, but they obliged :) So we headed to a trail that was close by and I snapped a few pics. They are not professional, and I wish we had done a few more "poses" - but I'll take it!

Look how handsome!






 
They asked to do a "cool" pose...


 
And this is what they were doing every second I did not make them stand still - ha!




 
I asked them to sit on the pavement and it was wet - so they had wet bottoms are were not thrilled with me....that's the reason they are not smiling with Nik!
 

 
And of course, Zane is "over-smiling" with me!



We let the boys take pictures of us, and they turned out great!




 
And a selfie to end on!





No comments:

Post a Comment