Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Snow!

Sunday we woke up to a little bit of snow!
On our way out the door to church Jaxen kept (excitedly) yelling 
“It’s a white winter! It’s Kansas’ first white winter!” over and over. 
He was excited! 
So after church, we all went out to play in it for a bit.

Zane, of course, would not wear gloves.
Typical Davis-child. 
Remember that Jaxen would not wear gloves until last year…finally?!

So, yes, my kid is out there without gloves.
Don’t worry - he was back in the house after about 10 minutes.

But in those 10 minutes - he had a blast!
I don’t think he liked the snow…I think he just enjoyed running around
like a crazy person (imitating his brother)!



Jaxen, Nik and I enjoyed throwing snowballs at each other.

This next picture made me laugh…
I was trying to take a picture of Jaxen and he is yelling instructions at Nik.
Always the boss.




Our fun in the snow was quick lived…it was cold!
And the next two days (Monday and today)
the boys stayed bundled up inside!

This was the temps on Sunday….


And this was today when I woke up…


Brrr!!!!

But I like winter and I’m enjoying it because I know it will
be gone soon and it will get too hot this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment