Monday, January 1, 2018

Christmas!

We spent the Christmas holiday in NM with my family. We drove through the night to get there, and I’m not sure if we will do it again. It was way cheaper than driving through the day - and about 1 hour quicker. But the boys didn’t sleep great…therefore Nik and I didn’t sleep great.

But once we got to NM - we napped :) 


And then ate Mexican food :)


Christmas Eve was spent cooking, baking, playing games and 
Jaxen and Aunt Jessie put together this adorable Gingerbread House!



We wore our Christmas shirts the day...


And that evening we opened presents!!!

I love opening presents on Christmas Eve - probably because that is what
I’m used to from growing up - and it was nice because my sister, nephew and grandma
were able to join us!

We had a great, relaxing, fun time opening up presents!





















Christmas morning there were stockings for everyone
and a few gifts from Santa!


We had a wonderful Christmas -
And I’m so thankful for the time spent with our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment