Thursday, January 11, 2018

Life Lately - Catching Up Edition

This post is a collection of pictures I never posted from weeks (probably more like a month or more) ago. I kept intending this to be a “Life Lately” post - but I never posted it and just kept adding more pictures…so here is our Life Lately, Catch-up Edition - Part 1 :)


This is Nik’s life. 
Every time he is on the floor (for any reason) they boys think 
that means “wrestle/horse time”!

One day in December, it was so nice outside!
Since we don’t have a backyard, we took the boys to the parking lot 
(in front of our garage) to play with some of their outside toys.

They had the best time riding all these toys they haven’t seen for a couple of months!





Sweet Jaxen.

Funny Zane.

Nik and Jaxen were wrestling one night and
it ended with Jaxen getting dunked in the tub! Haha!

These sweet boys.
They love to lay together for about 3 minutes.
Then Jaxen is bothering Zane or Zane is bothering Jaxen!

Zane will color for about 6 seconds.
And then eat whatever he is coloring with.
(For example, he took bites out of his crayon just today!)

I don’t think I’ve shared about our Christmas tree yet this year.
Now’s a good time.
Zane loved the “balls” on the Christmas Tree.
He would literally pull them off the tree and throw them.
Jaxen would move ornaments.
Zane and Jaxen both would throw/hide things in the tree.
We found 2 sheep (from my nativity), fidget spinners, remote controls,
numerous cars and many other things.
My tree looked so pretty the first night.
The last night it was up - it looked like a cat had a party in it! Haha!

Jaxen had Crazy Hat Day at school 
and at 8pm Nik and I realized he didn’t have a crazy hat.
I was going to send him to school with nothing.
Nik decided to quickly whip up a crazy hat…
a Hershey Kiss!
He was so cute!
His teacher said that every time she looked at him, it just made her smile :)


Fun time at Sam’s Club!
The boys ate on mini bagels while we shopped.

A craft Jaxen came home with one day.

I was able to take the afternoon off to attend Jaxen’s Christmas Party at school!
I’m so thankful I can do this.
We had a fun time eating snacks, playing games and making crafts.


That’s all for now!
Life Lately - Part 2 coming next!


No comments:

Post a Comment