Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Three Things


1. I finally got a haircut! My hair had gotten really long and “unruly” as I like to say. A before picture is on the left and an after picture is on the right. She cut a ton of length off and thinned it out. I think I really like the cut! The other picture is a better picture of the cut (without the curl-styled from the beautician).




2. Most nights we stay home and I try to have quality one-on-one time with each of the boys before bed. Jaxen really loves to play Uno. So we did that one night. And then another night, we ran to the closest McDonalds Play Place and let the boys run around wild! We had the whole place to ourselves and they had the best time.





3. We had some thunderstorms here on Saturday night. And my boys had the best time playing outside (on our porch) in the rain. Zane especially. And he was soaked after I finally made him come in. But we had the best sky because of the thunderstorm!







No comments:

Post a Comment