Monday, October 23, 2017

Here’s the Deal

Here’s the deal…
I like blogging.
I miss blogging.
I want to blog.


This was Zane tonight…haha!


However….
I am on a computer all day now.
When I come home from work I try to be completely focused on my kids.
Poor Nik, he even gets put off until after the kids go to bed!
And then after I spend time with the kids, and Nik, it’s about bedtime.


I love it when Zane brings me a Sonic drink to work!


Therefore…
I am not blogging near as much as I would like.


Rusty and Zane watching football :)


I’m going to try to figure something out though…
so if you are still hanging around, reading my sporatic posts…
thank you…and hopefully I’ll get better!


Zane…greeting me in the hallway, carrying his diaper like a purse!
Hahahahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment