Monday, October 9, 2017

Life Lately (last week)

Last Sunday Jaxen and I decorated our “Halloween House”.
He did a great job, too!
I had to help with a bit with the icing - it was hard to squeeze - but he did most of it by himself.




There is nothing quite like playtime with dad!
Lots of screams and tickles!



Thursday, Nik went out with a friend so I had the boys to myself...
and they were wound up!!!
It was fun though, because since I started working I rarely have time with them by myself.
After baths, we played in their room before bedtime. 

I was trying to get a picture of just them…
look at Zane ‘cheesin it up’!


They love to jump on their bed. 
And I totally let them.
I’m pretty sure my mom did not let me…so that’s why I probably let them. Ha!
But they have the best time doing it (of course).
I love these next few pictures...









I finally got them settled and took a selfie :)
Then it was night-night!


No comments:

Post a Comment