Friday, October 13, 2017

Cuties

This week Nik sent me one of the best pictures! 
I don’t normally get to see Zane in the mornings before I leave for work - 
so I enjoy these little snapshots of my littlest.


Another cutie this week was Jaxen!
His music class was shooting some kind of superhero movie trailer,
and they were all asked to wear a super hero shirt.
Jaxen’s were all too small - so Nik ran to the store the day prior and found this one.
It’s a Justice League shirt and I love it because it’s not “cartoon-y” 
(if that makes sense!).
Just look how cute he is!


And here’s his super hero pose….


This picture is definitely a cute one!


And the other night, we got a “Morocca-Concert”.
(Basically, rocks in a baking powder and drink mix container).
But they were pretty cute while dancing and shaking their morocca’s!


I mean…pretty cute, right?!


That smile :)




CUTE BOYS!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment