Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Time with Friends

Before we moved, we were able to have some great play dates with a few of the boys best friends!

These are the best pictures I could get…

Claire, Avery, Zane and Jaxen 
playing dress-up after a fun few hours outside!



We also got one last beach day with with Teagan and Mason!

4 kids, 2 adults and lots of beach stuff all piled in :)

It was a beautiful day and this is the only pic I got...


And the day we loaded up the U-Haul, Oakley offered to take my kiddos for a few hours for one last fun play day. So sweet. And I’m so glad she captured these pictures...

These 4 are best buds: Mason, Zane, Teagan and Jaxen

Oakley and Jaxen




For our short time in Wolcott, I made some wonderful friends, that I will miss dearly.
Oakley took me strawberry picking my very first week there - and we have been friends ever since!



I treasure all the friends I have made in each place we have lived. Goodbyes are always hard…but I do hope to see each person again one day (and thankfully, we have been able to carry on great friendships with a lot of people, even through our distances).

I wish I had the opportunity to get pictures will all my favorite Wolcott and other NY people - but I’m glad we have social media - it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment