Sunday, September 24, 2017

Life Lately

Here is a little life lately for you….

Last Sunday, Jaxen got injured and had to have a staple in his head.
He was fine…and even went to school on Monday,
but it’s a bit scary when your kid injures his head!

Today, he got to get the staple out!
He did pretty good as they pulled it out, and he is all healed!

Afterward, I treated him to a little ice cream from  McDonalds.
Side note: this was our first McDonalds visit since leaving NY  :)


Last Sunday, Zane and I stayed home from church.
And I got all the cuddles!
(Which was good for my momma heart, after starting work that week).
He was not feeling well (allergies).
He was much better the rest of the week and today, but now I am struggling with allergies!


Why are little kids so cute in their sunglasses?!
Last Wednesday, I asked Nik if we could go eat at Chick-Fil-A.
I needed a change of scenery from home / office / home / office…it’s all I had seen for a few days!


Some of you may remember Zane’s first year of life - he was attached to me. 
Attached.
It’s so cool to see how far he has come!
He loves his daddy and looks forward to cuddling up with him now!


Jaxen has a job everyday after school.
It is to get the mail.
And he does it all by himself - He is so proud!


This little guy.
He is into everything!!!
Good thing he is cute while doing it :)


We like to go for family walks on the trail once or twice a week.
This time around, we let Zane out of his stroller, and he had the best time exploring!

How cute is this????!


Friday, Nik brought the boys to my office.
I think it was good for Jaxen to see where I worked
and I loved having all my office people meet my family.
The boys just want to touch and play with everything!


This guy was pretty happy because he got a bath all to himself!


And that’s a little bit of life lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment