Friday, May 12, 2017

Mother’s Day Party

Thursday afternoon I met up with Jaxen in his classroom for their Mother’s Day Party.
And it was so much fun!
I loved being in his world for a little bit.
He was a bit too excited that I was there and was a little crazy,
but finally was able to settle down after awhile.

Here is what we did:

When all the mom’s first arrived, the kids handed us a paper where they drew
a picture of us and them, and answered a questionnaire about us.
(There is a better picture of this paper on down).


Then we had 4 stations that we went through together.

Station 1: Play-do time
So we sat together and played with Play-do :)


Station 2: Art
I got to help Jaxen make a flower with his finger prints


 Station 3: Cookie Station
We got to ice and sprinkle our own cookies to eat


Station 4: Reading Station
Jaxen and I got to sit together in their reading section and read books together.
It was fun to let him pick out his favorite books and let me read to him.

After that, each kid picked out flowers that they gave to us.
I mean…how sweet is this little picture below?!


It was so fun for me to get to spend some one-on-one time with Jaxen!


And here is the paper he wrote about me...


My mom is 100 years old
My mom has brown eyes and black hair
My mom is funny when she tickles me and does ‘too slow’ high 5’s
and she laughs when I tickle her
My mom’s favorite color is green
My mom’s favorite food is salad
My moms’s favorite game to play is Candy Land
My favorite memory with my mom is her trying to give me funny kisses 
and I run away and daddy saves me
My mom always forgets to buy things we run out of
My favorite thing to do with my mom is to cuddle with her


Happy Mother’s Day Weekend to all the mom’s out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment