Thursday, May 26, 2016

Zane - 6 Weeks

Monday, Zane was 6 weeks old! 
Time has flown.  
He is no longer a "newborn" but a baby, now  :(


More than not - people have begun to tell me that Zane looks like me. 
That's nice to hear since all I ever heard about Jaxen was how he looks just like his daddy! 

I still see a lot of Jaxen in Zane... But he is definitely his own person. 
As he gets older he has his own look and personality. 
So far, that personality is pretty chill - go with the flow. 
And I'm grateful! Hope it stays that way! 

Zane - 6 weeks

Jaxen - 6 weeks old

Zane has really been a great baby! 
The times of crying or eating for a few hours solid have become less and less.
We are starting to get into a pretty good routine. 

Zane eats about every 2 1/2 hours during the day. 
And most nights he will sleep 4 hours (once) before waking to eat…
 Then it's back to every 2 1/2 for the rest of the night. 
I’m ready for him to go 4 hours twice a night…
Only getting 4-5 hours of sleep each night is really wearing on me!

Zane still wears size 1 diapers, and he is in 3 month clothes.
He is a chubby little guy - and I love those chubs!

Jaxen calls him “my big little brother” :)





No comments:

Post a Comment