Monday, May 9, 2016

Mothers Day

Zane was looking extra cute on Sunday so we took some pics before church...




 Nik’s parents, Kay and Russell are here!
Kay enjoyed the cuddles with Zane during church :)


 And we had to take the opportunity to get a picture after church of everyone together...



 We had a great, relaxing day on Sunday…
a wonderful lunch at home and then pizza and wings for dinner!

I received a homemade card from Jaxen, a ‘flower/handprint’ picture, 
a card and new purse from Nik, and...


this worksheet Jaxen filled out for about me….!


He got a few things right…the other’s we will have to work on - haha!

And then I had some nice one-on-one time with the newest addition
to our family while I planned out my week.


And we even got in a nice snuggly-nap together!


Happy Mother’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment