Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sunny & Warm

Today was sunny and warm!!! 

Finally! 

Jaxen even got to wear shorts while he played outside today.


See that rooster’s tail on his head….time for a haircut!


Then after nap time… he just played without his shorts!


I even got a sunburn on my arms!

This week, I have helped someone get ready for a Bake Sale,
a Spaghetti Supper and a Garage Sale!

The Garage Sale prep was today…so I was outside most of the day, which
I loved…but it did give me a sunburn! I can hardly believe it!


**********

Other pics from the week:

A selfie one morning…not sure why his eyes are closed,
but I still think it is precious!

Jaxen finally started carrying his backpack (well, once anyways!).
He was pretty cute, walking to church with his bag on his back!

That is all I have for you tonight…
Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment