Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Night-Night!

Here is a good story for you today....

Remember how I used to whine and complain that Jaxen would not go to bed...ever. In his own bed?

Guess what happened last night?

At 8:20 I looked at Jaxen and asked if he was ready for night-night. I told him to tell his dad night-night. He walked over, gave Nik kisses, walked over to me, and gave me kisses. I asked him if he was ready to go to his bed. And he started walking to his room, turned on his sound machine and walked to his crib, hands raised to be picked up. I picked him up, put him in his crib, turned off his lamp and closed the door. 

Nik and I then stared at each other wondering what just happened!

The End!

**********

If there are any jealous moms out there (I would be one) please know we make up for the easy nights in other not-so-easy areas! Ha! And know that all nights are not that easy....

No comments:

Post a Comment