Monday, May 20, 2013

That Person


I have become That Person....the one who puts their kid to bed and then does chores and goes to the grocery store. I left the house at 11:12 tonight! I can't believe it (and probably, neither can my mother - ha!). But we needed groceries and this week is already going to be a busy week - plus, our regular babysitter is gone for the week. So, coordinating childcare, our work schedules, and other activities that we have going on....going to the store late tonight seemed like the best solution!

I have learned that there are benefits to late night shopping...

  • I can make it to the store in 3 minutes
  • No traffic
  • All lights are green
  • The store is (mostly) empty and the people who are there have no desire to talk to you
  • There is staff on hand, in every isle, stocking - If you need something they can help you
  • I don't have to entertain Jaxen with toys, keys, my purse, or food samples
  • I was back at home in 42 minutes

I think that is all I have to say about that!

**********

This little cutie got even cuter when he put on Nik's hat...






Seriously...could he be any cuter?!
I'm sure every mom says that...so just humor me!

Hope you all have a good week. I'm off to bed...finally!

1 comment: