Friday, March 1, 2013

Blogging Break

I think my blogging break is over.

I missed this little corner of my world.

Hopefully, you missed it too.

My little break was good. As I stated in my previous post, our Upward Basketball and Cheerleading season is over. It was a long weekend. But on top of all that happened for our final weekend, we had some other things going on. Some changes and transitions in our church. If you have ever been a part of a church body, you know that no change or transition comes easily. That is the case here. My husband is a staff member and the things taking place are a bit harder to handle because of his position. However, we are both learning and growing through this time. We are putting our trust and hope in GOD alone - not man. And that is a good thing. However, we still have a ways to go...and would covet some prayers for our church.

And on top of that - this is the week Nik and I decided to make Jaxen sleep in his crib again. 3 nights in. I am not ready to give a full report. Let's just say that it is was pretty bad. Until night 3. That went well. And so we are keeping-on....

And those are the reasons for my blogging break....


**********

Now, here are some pics that are long overdue:

Jaxen found our computer's hiding spot!

Engrossed with his new favorite movie, The Lorax!

These two melt my heart...

Jaxen is really into pointing lately:

Jaxen is not too thrilled that I made him take a picture with me!

**********
Now, off to start our first FREE weekend, in weeks!!!
Yes, I have a To-Do List!


No comments:

Post a Comment