Thursday, March 28, 2013

5 Years and Other Stuff

On March 28 (today), 5 years ago, we drove into Temple, TX and have called this place home ever since. And it has truly become our home. When we drove here in 2008, I really did not see us staying here this long....but we have and I'm so thankful! Temple has been good to us. The town, the church, the people....all so good!

And now some other stuff....

Jaxen had his first reaction to a food on Tuesday night. I'm still trying to narrow the exact food down.

His face started getting really red, with little welts coming up. He was breathing fine, though. So we gave him some allergy medicine and it helped. I tried taking a few pictures. This was not actually for the blog...I was taking them to document it for the doctors in case it got worse and we needed to go in. That way, they could see how it looked when it started. It moved pretty fast up his face when it first hit, but it did get better! I was a little worried, but all is well.

These pictures are not the greatest - but I think you can see the redness.



I was checking on him all throughout the rest of the afternoon/evening, and would not put him down in his bed until I knew he was sleeping/breathing okay. I finally put him down and when I went in to check on him a bit later - this is what I saw....


Too stinkin' cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment