Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Themes

Themes from our weekend:

SLEEP
Jaxen went to bed early and super easy on Friday night!!!! Thus, allowing Nik and I some time together (without a screaming baby). He was down by 8:30 PM and slept all night. Hallelujah!

Saturday afternoon I got a nap! It was very much needed and so nice. Thanks to my cutie husband for holding down the fort while I got some rest. On Saturday and Sunday night again, Jaxen went down easy and by 9 PM. I hope this pattern continues!

Jaxen, asleep on Mrs. Kris this weekend.

RELAXATION
Friday during work hours my co-workers and I went for pedicures and lunch. Our job allows us to have  "retreat" twice a year. So nice of them. This retreat was super relaxing and fun. It is always nice to do something 'outside' of work with your co-workers. I am blessed to have this job and to have the bosses and co-workers that I have.

Saturday morning was another amazingly relaxing time. Nik and I both woke up with Jaxen at 6:30 AM for his morning feeding. After I fed Jaxen, Nik went to pick up some doughnuts and we had breakfast in bed! Which never happens. How fun! We had such a great relaxing morning just hanging out, watching TV and playing with Jaxen.

That afternoon we ran some errands. While Nik was waiting on me, him and Jaxen were having some fun with the "flying" car seat.



Today was my day off and I kept the relaxation going. Morning nap, and just lazing around the rest of the day with Jaxen. It was fun. And I am feeling much better. I did make soup and a cake for dinner tonight. Which I am ready to eat!

SOCK MONKEY
This year for Halloween, Jaxen is going to be a Sock Monkey! And he is sooo cute in his outfit. We dressed him up on Sunday for our church's cookout. He was the best Sock Monkey ever.




At the cookout, I tried to get some pictures of him with the fall decorations. Not happening! He just wanted to touch and grab everything. Pretty cute, but no pics with the decorations. This is the best we got.


Jaxen and his friend were crashed out after all the fun at the cookout!




1 comment:

  1. He looks just like that sock monkey how adorable. You are looking good girl!.

    ReplyDelete