Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkins!

It was on my Fall Bucket List to take pictures of Jaxen with pumpkins this year. I'm hoping we do this with our family every year :).

Late Wednesday night, our neighbor came over to give us a little present she got for Jaxen. It was a pumpkin onsie with his name on it....and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I knew that was what he would wear to take pictures in.

I was planning to take pictures with him this weekend, but then I heard that a cold front was coming in. So Thursday, after I got off work, I ran home and loaded Jaxen up. Off to the Pumpkin Patch we went! I use the phrase "Pumpkin Patch" lightly. It is a field with pumpkins sitting around. But it is the best we have here...so I go with it!

Jaxen was not in the greatest mood for pictures - but this is what we got and I think they turned out pretty cute!

Hanging out with dad...getting used to the pumpkins!

Not too thrilled...


Just chillin'.


Helping Nik pick out our pumpkin

I could not get him to look up. He was so
entranced by this new object!

He kept looking at the ground...
I guess this was new territory for him!

Trying to take a family portrait.

Jaxen looks so cute in this picture -
I was bummed that I was talking on my phone at that particular moment!

This sweet girl offered to come take our family picture for us.

HAPPY FALL, YA'LL!

(I couldn't help but use this phrase...
I saw it on a sign at our Rummage Sale and it cracked me up.
Still does...)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You guys are so CUTE! His onesie is so cute! Carla what a precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are such an adorable family. He is getting so bit, but yet so handsome.

    ReplyDelete