Thursday, October 25, 2012

Future Mr. Right

Jaxen is ready for bed... So are mom and dad!
I found these pajamas in the bottom stack of his pajamas. 
This may be the only time he gets to wear them - 
they are on the verge of being too small.

But they sure are cute!
"Future Mr. Right"

We have had some bedtime issues this week.
As in, Jaxen WILL NOT go to bed - kind of issues.

We are working on it.

He has always been a good sleeper and a pretty good 
go to bed-er. But this week is another story.

Hours of crying. Bouncing. Walking. Laying. TV.
Whatever will work - which is not much.
Like I said...we are working on it.

This has been a long week for us. Gone every night. Always something going on.
I am looking forward to this weekend.
Cool weather and not much on the agenda!

I hope to get lots of rest and continue to heal.
I have mastitis (an infection in my milk ducts).
And it is not healing as fast as I prefer.
But we are powering-through!

Good night, all! 
(hopefully....)

2 comments:

  1. I will volunteer my time to come and rock and sing to Jax if it will help. I just need a jet plane and all expenses paid (by the tired parents - of course)! Ha Ha. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those faces he is soooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete