Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Park

This weekend, we went to the Park with some of our teens. We had a wonderful time in the VERY NICE spring weather!

Nik, waiting to catch the baseball.
A little Ladder Ball.
Some Frisbee.
This has nothing to do with the park, but - I found a cute bag at a garage sale on Saturday. It is the perfect size to carry a book, an IPOD, gum, and chapstick (my life essentials) without having to carry my big purse. I took a pic of it, while at the park....Here it is:


The sunset.
The moon rising.
Saturday was such a beautiful day here. I wish all spring days were like it!

We also helped pack up this cute couple - they are moving to Florida!


David and Jennah were in our teen group. They both graduated last May and were married this past December. David is in the Air Force and he is now stationed in Florida. We will miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment