Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bike Riding

I got a bike. It's fun. I'm excited about it.


The reason for the bike is two-fold.
  • #1 I am trying to exercise more, and it's something different than walking.
  • #2 Nik won't walk with me. He says its boring. So I got a bike so I can exercise with Nik!

This is a picture after our bike ride the other night, back in the house, cooling off!

I am getting used to riding a bike again...My bum hurts, though. Bad. I have been riding a little everyday so my bum will get used to the very small, hard seat. Ha!



On another note: I swallowed my gum today. Funny, huh? I wasn't doing anything. I was sitting at my desk, typing an email. All of a sudden, my gum slid down my throat. It still feels like it is lodged in there. I told my co-workers I thought my gum was cutting off my air pipes. They assured me it was not. Then we proceeded to have a very funny conversation of all the ways to get my gum down (or back up) out of my throat. I'll spare you the details of that conversation! All that to say - I'm scared to chew gum now.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Nik, walking is boring... unless you spice it up with something like ninjas or zombies. Now that could be a fun walk ;)

    -Matt Boland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! I'll have to ask Nik if he is willing to walk Ninja-style! Good to hear from you, Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed Scotty the picture of your new bike. Ha ha he said it was a boy`s bike! and explaineds to me the differance! ha ha he is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! It is not a boys bike...! Tell Scotty, he does not know what he is talking about. Ha! By the way - who is this?

    ReplyDelete