1. I am overwhelmed in this moment with Thankfulness. I have a friend in need (friend A). Friend B of mine does not know Friend A. God used Friend B to minister to Friend A, in a simple but yet great way. I am thankful to Friend B for being open to how God wanted to use them to bless another person, a stranger. I am thankful I serve a God who works in this way.
2. If you followed the above scenario - you're doing great and can probably follow the rest of my ramblings. If not, you may want to stop reading now...because it might not get any better!
3. All I have these days are bits and pieces of thoughts - not hardly full ones.
4. I wanted to write a wonderful Valentine tribute to my husband and post it on the blog...didn't happen. Neither did a Valentines Day card...or gift for that matter. I did walk in from work and hand him some candy that had been handed to me by co-workers and say 'Happy Valentines Day'. (Second-hand candy - that is what he gets after 8 wonderful years of marriage!). I felt kinda-bad after I saw the beautiful red tulips he brought home for me. He smiled at the candy, ate some and out the door he went to Basketball practice. I did dishes, picked up the house and started some laundray. After Basketball practice we went grocery shopping and have honestly never seen the place so empty! On our way home, Nik did comment that we should always do grocery shopping on Valentines Day! Ha!
5. I am so glad that I have a husband who knows how much I love him - that he can receive second hand candy on Valentines Day and be okay with it!
6. On Saturday, after the basktball games, I mentioned to Nik that it was such a nice day that I felt like going for a hike. He had no desire to go on a hike...he did park in one of the last spaces at Wal-Mart and told me to enjoy my 'hike'. Since that was the only hike I was going on - I made him hold my hand and walk at my slow, leisurly pace!
7. Have you ever had oranges dipped in chocolate? YUM!
And that's the end of my rambling blog post.