Thursday, February 17, 2011

Flowers and Dinner

Today when I came home from work I noticed that the Tulips Nik got me for Valentines day were beginning to open up! They are beautiful!


Someone told me that after they die, I could plant the 'bulbs' (whatever that is...) in my yard and I would have Tulips grow! I will see if that actually happens - I may or may not figure out how to do that! 

I am working on my 'green thumb'. It is currently lacking a little green.  It is more yellow-ish, brown. One day I will share a funny story of me and my co-workers working on my 'green thumb'.

Also tonight, I went out to dinner with some ladies from my church. There was 20-25 of us - and we had a great time! I thought about taking a picture, but it can be hard to do with that many people, and conversations going, and orders being taken...you get the picture. We ate at a yummy Italian place and I had sausage pizza. It may sound crazy that I got pizza (I actually like so many things on their menu) but they have the best pizza in Temple. Seriously. So good!

That was my night.

I'm about to log off the computer and spend some time with the cutie husband (when he gets back from putting gas in my car - bonus points for him!). We have not seen much of each other this week. And the weekend will not be any better. So - I better take the time while I can!


2 comments:

  1. What Italian place did you go to? Good luck on your green thumb, it is fun when you get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Joe's Italian Grill. You should try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete