Friday, December 18, 2020

Life Lately

Here is a peak into a little life lately....

Zane has been practicing his letters, numbers and faces on the white board. He is learning so much at school and it is fun to see him put these things into practice! 

Boys and their muscles. They just love showing off!


Every morning this one comes in my office to give me 'morning hugs'. It may be my favorite part of the day!

And then he scares me with this mask...!

Zane has taken an interest in helping in the kitchen. We are having to find different ways he can help us cook - but he really is doing a good job!

Zane loves playing football, even by himself! His favorite is to practice punting.

Of course, he still loves playing with the big boys too!



I love nice "winter" days when all the kiddos from the neighborhood can come out and play!

Zane spends lots of time in my office, playing while I'm working.


 
Sometimes we talk during school drop off and other times, we make funny faces :)



 
Zane has been scared a lot here lately (he saw something scary on a show). We are working through it and it is finally getting better - but for a few nights in a row I had to sit with him while he cried himself to sleep. Hurts my heart.


 
Since I am working from home for awhile, I am getting office supplies delivered to my house. Zane has enjoyed building forts for his super heroes and dinosaurs!

 
Zane's last day of school was yesterday and they had a PJ Christmas Party! Here he is, all ready to go!

 
Jaxen's last day is today - he is also having a PJ Christmas Party! I barely got this picture of him...

 
And then I was sent this pic! Jaxen and Graham were dressed alike today!

 
My current view this morning....


That's a little of life lately. I am looking forward to the next few weeks. There will be lots of down time, hopefully some reading, game playing, fires, crafting, baking, movies...and hopefully a new naps or lazy mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment