Friday, December 11, 2020

Christmas Home Tour

Welcome to our home - all decked out for Christmas!

Living Room:

This view (minus "Masked Singer") makes me really happy and cozy (especially at night)!

We finally purchased an oversized fire grate for our fireplace and we are enjoying fires most evenings!

I absolutely love my Nativity Set. 

I have more pieces, but they do not fit in this space. I'm hoping next year I can display all of them in my dining room on the buffet (I've had to keep it high up, away from little hands).

The 3 snowmen are a purchase from early on in our marriage - I love them!

See the 3 pictures below the nativity? They are actually leaning against the frames (ha!) and I still need to add 1 more. These are pictures of the boys in their Christmas pajamas each year. I love these. They are good memories of Christmas' past.

The Mr. and Mrs. Santa are new-to-me (given to me by a friend - they were her mom's) and I love them and hope to have them for many years!

One of my favorites is this tile of Zane:

Downstairs Living Room:

The mantle and tree are decorated very simply with red, gold, silver and green balls.

That's it for downstairs. Simple and easy.


 Kitchen:

I don't like my kitchen, which honestly makes it hard to decorate for some reason.

I did put out a candle, my Santa plate, and small Christmas plates (4 different kinds) - which I use all the time! I am hoping to snag big Christmas plates on sale after Christmas this year.




Dining Room:


I cannot wait for our wall to be filled with cards!

My new addition this year is the ceramic green Christmas Tree. I remember both of my grandmothers having this kind of tree and I have always loved it!


Boys Room:


The boys colored ornaments this year to put on their tree.

It's little - but cute!

That's it!

I would LOVE to see everyone's home this Christmas Season.

It's fun to get to know people through their decorations and favorite things during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment