Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Christmas Cookies

The boys and I made Christmas Cookies this past Sunday!

I had Jaxen help me measure all the ingredients, then Zane added them and stirred. 

We make a good team!

WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY COOKIES

We made these for the kids teachers and to pass out to our neighbors.

However, after we bagged them up for all the teachers - I didn't have enough left for our neighbors! Jaxen wanted to give them to everyone....I thought we would give them to a few....nope - he has a big heart and wanted all the teachers/nurses/cafeteria ladies/principal/librarian/coaches, etc. that he interacts with, to have a card and cookies. That's fine by me - we will make more!

These are the best pics of us as I could get :)




And the final product:



SUGAR COOKIES!

Zane was a pro at rolling and cutting out the cookies!





Jaxen did a great job too! I was glad I let them do this separately - They were hard to keep up with!
 

 

Here is the (almost) final product. 

I froze all the cookies so we can decorate them with icing at a later time.

 CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

I made these especially for Nik. He does not like the first 2 kinds of cookies we made. I had all the ingredients, most of them out already, the oven on and my kitchen was already a mess - so why not?

I did save a few to share with our Hope Group this week. We have one last gathering before the Holidays and I signed up to bring a dessert. 

I had a lot of fun baking this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment