Monday, April 13, 2020

Zane Turns 4!

I cannot believe my littlest is now 4 years old!

Zane is so fun.
I am thrilled that the Lord gave us Zane :)

We had plans to be with Nik’s family during the week and to celebrate Zane’s birthday with them.
Well, our plans got cancelled (as most people’s during this time).

So we had our own celebration.
And it was a fun day!

Zane woke up first thing and asked (in his sweet morning voice) "Is it my birthday?"
YES!
Jaxen and I sang to him, hugged him and then showed him his birthday area:

He really wanted to open presents, but waited patiently until after lunch.
Except for one. 
We let him open this early... his birthday shirt :)

We ordered pizza from Mod for his birthday and finished up with 
Funfetti Cupcakes and homemade ice cream!

Then - present time!
Every gift he received was great!


After lunch we walked our neighboorhood and saw this….
A sign in the window that says “Happy Birthday Zane”

and this...

I love our neighbors! They were so sweet to think about Zane and help make his Quarantine Birthday a bit more special :)

The rest of the day, this boy played and played!

We picked up McDonald's for dinner for the boys and then they played some more.

Since then, it has been Raptor-raptor’s and Spike’s birthdays (his pet dinos).
Zane loves birthdays and I think he is ready for another!

No comments:

Post a Comment