Monday, April 27, 2020

Continuous Learning - Week 3 and 4


Have I posted the pic above yet?
I can’t remember.
Anyway - this sums up my efforts with continuous learning :)

Overall, I guess it is going ok. 
I am finding out that Jaxen knows most of what is being taught, 
so it’s more of a “review” for him.

Some days I try really hard to make a plan...
to figure out how to take what he is learning to the next step.

Some days I am looking at his school work as he is doing it and we wing it. 

Some days we skip school.

Some days we do more than I planned.

Some days we do school outside.


Friday there were thunderstorms most of the day.
We skipped school work and I set up a painting area for them.
I love seeing their creativity!


 I am not sure how many weeks are left of this…
but I’m fairly certain we will be done come mid-May.

This sign is hung by the table in our kitchen:

What a good lesson for everyone, right?!



No comments:

Post a Comment