Sunday, April 19, 2020

Easter 2020

The day we found out we would be quarantined at home for month - I hit up the store for art/craft supplies and easter basket goodies.

I hid the items and did not look at them again until Saturday before Easter when it was time to fix up Easter Baskets. They turned out pretty good (thanks to Nik for picking up a bit more candy and a movie for each of them)!

Sunday morning we laid around awhile and then I made the boys get dressed in something other than pajamas. I did not have Easter outfits picked out. I looked in their closets and found a polo and a nice pair of shorts for each other them - score.

Here are our official “Easter Pictures”
It’s the best I got.
Please note...Jaxen fixed his hair. He is really into the ‘comb-over’ these days.

They explored their baskets and had fun playing for awhile.

We sat around the kitchen table coloring, eating and listening to our online church service.
It was different - but still good!

I made brunch for Easter: Monkey Bread, Bacon, Sausage/Egg Muffins and Fruit.

Not long after, we hid eggs in the backyard for the boys to do an egg hunt.
I’m glad we did it when we did - it thunderstormed the rest of the day and dropped about 20 degrees!

Before the hunt -

During the hunt -

and after - 

I make my boys share all the candy, and good thing, look at the difference in the number of eggs!
I gave Zane about a minute head start.
Come to find out, he didn’t need it - ha!

The rest of the day was spent snacking on appetizers,
playing games, and laying on the couch.

It was a very nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment