Monday, December 30, 2019

School Parties


The last week of school before Christmas break
the boys had class parties.
It worked out where I could take a little time off work to attend!

Zane’s class party…

craft time - making a christmas tree


game - to get a little gift from the teacher

snack - they had cute little treats
Zane did not touch the sweet stuff - we ended up giving that gingerbread cookie to Santa

Zane had a great time! I am so glad I was able to celebrate with him!

Jaxen’s 2nd grade party…

card making

game - giant jenga

snacks - Jaxen ate all the sugar

I only got to stay for a little bit of Jaxen’s party - but I think he was happy I was there!
I had him dressed really cute…with a sweater over that polo and his hair fixed,
but it was a warm day and he ditched the sweater and got sweaty - lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment