Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Random

Here is lot's of randomness for you today....

 KC love!
I don’t have a Chiefs shirt, so I wear my ‘heart kc’ shirt to show my support!

I love it when my boys actually work together to do chores,
and then play well together without me having to yell at them, put them in time out…etc.!
Also - one of these days I’m going to get my hands on our kitchen and the basement.
But first, I have to finish the upstairs projects!

 Jaxen and I were enjoying a morning outside, watching Zane break sticks.
It was actually entertaining…especially to see the look of concentration on his face!
Seriously...this kid loves not wearing clothes or shoes - ha!

 Jaxen and his friend, Brooks were trying to sale artwork in the driveway one Saturday.
They had one buyer - Brooks older brother.
You would have thought they sold to 100 people with how excited they were!
They each earned $.25
By the way - Jaxen is begging me to have a garage sale.
I told him he could not go door-to-door but that he could have a table
at a garage sale to sell his pictures, and I would even let him bake and sale cookies.
Now he can't stop asking about it!

All the kiddos loved looking at Nik’s coin collection. 

I love my cute my little dragon!

This was my view last Wednesday night, outside of church.
My kiddos go to Wednesday night activities and I got to enjoy a beautiful sunset!

A neighbor down the road from us got 2 new puppies last week.
She brought them out for the boys to see while we were out on a walk.
Zane loved the puppies.
Jaxen was timid at first, but finally held the littlest one.
And no...there are no puppies in my immediate future
(at least until someone other than Nik or I can learn to clean up poop!)

Jaxen overhead me tell someone that I would like him to be able to mow the lawn next summer.
So while I was out mowing on Friday, he decided to try it out. 
He did about 2 rows before he was done. 
He is still a bit small right now...and it took a lot of effort for him to push.
But he'll learn - I just hope its next summer!

My boys favorite thing to do...ride bikes/scooters.
Their next favorite...go to all the houses in the neighboorhood seeing who wants to play with them!
We did get Sayde to come with us to the park on Saturday morning. 
No pictures - but the kids had a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment