Monday, September 16, 2019

All about Zane

The last time I mentioned Zane on the blog - he was starting Preschool!

 

The first week, I received this note from Zane’s teacher: "Zane has been doing absolutely wonderful in class. He has lots of energy and would love to run the show ;) but has quickly learned his boundaries and is such an excited and active member of our class.” This made me smile and laugh!

He enjoys school, talks about school and has only cried once when going to school (it happened the Tuesday after Labor Day - and he was not the only kiddo crying as they walked in!). His teacher posts at least one picture of each kiddo everyday with notes about what they were doing. I absolutely love that! He will tell me about his day…but not in much detail. So I love that I can look at the pictures and ask him about specific things. I will share some of the pics…


Zane has grown too! Even the neighbors have commented on how big he has gotten this summer. I think his speech has improved and he is into doing everything on his own.

I do have some problems with Zane right now - he has learned how to get out of his carseat (while we are driving), he does not listen and does not like going to bed. All of which, we are putting forth so much effort to work on!

But he still makes me smile every single day! He tells me often “I miss you, mommy.” I think he picked that up after I got back from my trip and he heard Jaxen tell me that almost constantly. So now he says it. Lol.

Zane saw this character while grocery shopping with his daddy!

Zane decided he wanted to help me make cookies one afternoon.

 We have had 1 campfire this fall…ready for more, if the temps would cooperate!

Zane loves going to playgrounds - this one was new for him!

 Zane has gotten really good on his balance bike! 
He may be ready for a “normal" bike next summer.

 “Listen and Obey” ears he made in Children’s church. 

I sure do love this littlest boy of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment