Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Preschool!

Last week I received an email from a preschool that they had an opening for Zane!
(We were on the waiting list and told the soonest we would know something would be October).
So that email came as a happy surprise!

During my lunch hour one day, our whole family went to turn in Zane's paperwork,
and I'm not sure who is more excited for Zane about "school" - me or Jaxen!

Zane, in front of his school, as we turned in his paperwork!

We quickly gathered everything together, filled out all the paperwork, 
paid the fees and got him ready for preschool!

Tonight we went for his “Sneak a Peak” (meet the teacher).
They had bubbles and a folder all ready for him!

Zane walked in his room, saw these trucks and did not care about anything else :)

So - I met the teacher, looked around the room and got his things all settled.

He starts on Thursday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment