Monday, August 12, 2019

2nd Grade!

Seriously.
SECOND GRADE.
I can't even.
I mean...it just sounds so much bigger than first grade.
I am so excited for Jaxen this year.
I have tried to rub off my excitement to him - 
but he just had too much fun this summer to be excited for school - ha!

Today Jaxen received a sweet postcard from his teacher!

On our way to “Snoop Night” (Meet the Teacher)
Jaxen shared he was nervous about starting 2nd grade.

Here is he - school supplies in tow, ready to meet his teacher!

He is now in the “Second Grade” side of the wing.

After we met his teacher and talked a few minutes, he asked her if she was nervous -
and she said yes!
But they both agreed that probably after the first day, and meeting everyone,
they would not be that nervous anymore.

There was even a little treat on his desk, waiting for him.

Once we got back in the car, he told me he was only a little nervous.
I’m super proud of him and pray he has a wonderful year!

Wednesday is the big day for him!




No comments:

Post a Comment