Friday, August 9, 2019

All The Things

I have found myself using the phrase “all the things” lately.
I just don’t have a better way to describe what I need to get done - ha!

I  am in the single digits of my countdown to my trip to Africa!
There has been a lot to do. 
There still is - but at least I have purchased almost everything I needed (Protein Bars are still on the list). 
I have laid out everything that needs to be packed (I think).
I have sprayed down all my clothes with an insect treatment.
I have a list of things to pack so I don’t forget the important things.
I have trained my hair to go 5 days without being washed…too much info?!

PLUS 

We are in the single digits of Jaxen starting 2nd grade!
And I still have all the things to do….
purchase the rest of his school supplies, pay registration fees, cut hair, meet the teacher, get stuff together for lunches, figure out our new morning/night routine and chore list…

AND

We are in the single digits of Zane starting Preschool!
He will attend Monday - Thursday, 8:15-11:30am.
And I still have even more to do (we just found out this week he is going)!
All the things… purchase all of his school supplies, pay registration fees, cut hair, meet the teacher, all the paperwork, shot records…

AND THEN

My house needs to be cleaned….my backyard needs to be mowed...I need to wrap up a few house projects….I need to do laundry….. you know… all the things!

Summer is nearing the end.
It’s not my favorite season, but I like it for a time.
And this summer was really relaxing and fun!
I’m ready for schedule and routine but I will miss my fun nights out with the boys during the week.
I might try to squeeze a few more fun summer things into the weekend -
while I’m focusing on all the  (other) things that I need to get done!

Before I know it…it will be fall.
Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment