Monday, April 29, 2019

This Blog Space

So - this blog...

I have considered letting it go. 
It can be hard to find/take the time to download pictures and write a blog post.

When I do take the time, I really enjoy it.
I also really love looking back.
And I love that our families and friends can stay connected to us and watch our kiddos grow up. 
Thank you for reading!

After some consideration I have decided to continue the blog.
And I have had fun this past week or so with it! 

With that said…here are a bunch of random pictures over the last few weeks.... 

Zane went to the dentist and did great!
He loves brushing his teeth and does not want me to help.
However, about every other night, I brush for him.
I just need to know all his teeth are getting cleaned!

I love getting pictures like these while I'm at work :)
Have I told you how much Zane loves his daddy?
Because he does...in a big way!

Zane loves taking pictures...
of himself, his shoes, the floor - basically anyting!

Have I shared these?
Sorry if I have - they just crack me up!
 


 We were glad to have Russell and Kay come for a visit a few weeks ago.
Some great memories were made...but this may be the best one:
Russell (who does not like heights) took Jaxen on the Ferris Wheel!

Some days, this boy can just not hang.

Since our weather has been nicer (for the most part) he has loved being outside!

At almost the last minute (after registration had passed) Jaxen decided to play soccer again!
I am so glad he did. He has fun with it.
And is getting better by the week!
Here are pics from his first game this year.

Yes, that is him laying down - lol!

This is his "ready" stance as a goalie, which he loves to do!

Jaxen is beginning to make some neighborhood friends, and I love that!
A few weeks ago I took my boys and a new friend, Sayde, for a walk to the park.

I have been going through Jaxen's old clothes for Zane and came across Batman.
Zane now loves being Batman. Or a Fireman. Really, anything with a costume!

Whew - That was a lot!
Hope you enjoyed a look back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment