Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Zane Turns 3

Zaney-boo is three!!!

We had a wonderful time celebrating our funny little boy.

His birthday was on a Thursday and so Wednesday night I took some time to hang balloons and streamers. I am not sure why I did not get any pictures…but it was fun and Zane had a great reaction when he woke up Thursday! In fact, the next day when he woke up - he asked "Where's my birthday?" Haha. Because apparently streamers and balloons = birthday :)

On his actual birthday, Thursday, we went out for pizza. His favorite. All the adults sat inside while he and Jaxen enjoyed outside (it was a bit chilly that night). 


After dinner we came home for presents and Oreo’s (Zane does not really eat cake of any kind, or ice cream - so Oreo’s it was)! Jaxen read Zane his cards and then Zane had fun opening his presents. I love how excited he got with all his gifts!


Nik and Russell build a sandbox for Zane. I think it turned out great! There is still some work that needs to be done on and around it, but it is Zane's happy place :)


We got Oreo's in place of a cake - I put the candles in, we sang, Zane blew them out and that's when I noticed...


I only put 2 candles in!!! Haha! So we had to do it all over again :)




Friday, on Zane's actual birthday, we headed to the Zoo to celebrate. Jaxen had the day off of school, I took the day off work, and Nik's parents were visiting - so that was fun! It was a pretty cold day. Many of the animals were not out (especially in the Africa Region) but we still had a nice time being outside and doing something Zane loves.



Happy Birthday Zane - we love you and are so thankful God placed you in our lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment