Friday, April 20, 2018

Pics for you to enjoy!

Jaxen put together a “goody bag” for me to take to work one day.
Contents: Diet Mt Dew, Fruit Roll Up, Vanilla Wafers, Licorice, Fish-gummies and a few more items.
He was so proud of himself - it was so sweet!
(I only drank the Diet Mt Dew)

Cute boy, getting ready for the day!
 

We can catch some pretty cute things on the monitor!
However, we do not let them go to bed together anymore.
They play way too much.
We put one down first (usually Jaxen) then when he is asleep, we put Zane down.

Zane, showing off his new jammies he got for Easter.


I love getting pictures like this through out the day!

Sunday Zane and I had some good cuddles!

Look at this big boy!
I made him carry a bag out of Wal-Mart the other day.

Kids Yoga.
We (all) had a fun time doing it!

The one night this week the weather was actually “spring” I took the boys out for a walk.
We all enjoyed it so much!
They love finding rocks and sticks and throwing them into the creek. 


No comments:

Post a Comment