Sunday, November 5, 2017

Road Trip - Texarkana

This past weekend, we took a road trip down to Springfield, MO. It was great and I will blog about it soon(ish). But before I do that - I thought I better blog about the road trip Nik, Jaxen and Zane took a few weeks ago :)

Jaxen was out of school for a few days and so Nik took the boys down to Texarkana. They left on a Wednesday (1/2 day of school) and came home Sunday. They had a great time seeing everyone! Jaxen and Zane both loved the time with their cousins (and aunt, uncle and grandparents)…but I think the cousins were their favorite! Haha! Here is a few pictures that were captured during their time there...










Fun times! I think we are all happy that this most recent move of ours got us closer to both our families - and we look forward to many more road trips!


No comments:

Post a Comment