Saturday, July 27, 2013

Home!

It is so nice to....

  • be in my own bed, with my own pillow, with my cutie husband :)
  • not be living in a 220(ish) square foot space with 2 teenage girls and one bathroom
  • have Jaxen sleeping in his own room - going on 13 hours right now
  • be able to do my laundry
  • sleep more than 6 hours and not be the last one to bed and the first one up

All that to say...we are glad to be back home!!!

It was a fantastic mission trip with our teens. And I take back what I said a couple weeks ago about being in the hottest town in Texas. I have discovered the actual hottest (and most humid) town in Texas. It is Beaumont. 

I can't wait to share more about our trip with you. But for now... I have big plans.

My plans include....
  • take a nap (or two)
  • catch up on pinterest
  • read all the blogs I follow
  • drink lots of water
  • relax and play with jaxen
  • not leave my house for 24 hours

I'm sure there is much more I need to do but I do plan on relaxing today. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment