- be in my own bed, with my own pillow, with my cutie husband :)
- not be living in a 220(ish) square foot space with 2 teenage girls and one bathroom
- have Jaxen sleeping in his own room - going on 13 hours right now
- be able to do my laundry
- sleep more than 6 hours and not be the last one to bed and the first one up
All that to say...we are glad to be back home!!!
It was a fantastic mission trip with our teens. And I take back what I said a couple weeks ago about being in the hottest town in Texas. I have discovered the actual hottest (and most humid) town in Texas. It is Beaumont.
I can't wait to share more about our trip with you. But for now... I have big plans.
My plans include....
- take a nap (or two)
- catch up on pinterest
- read all the blogs I follow
- drink lots of water
- relax and play with jaxen
- not leave my house for 24 hours
I'm sure there is much more I need to do but I do plan on relaxing today. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!